P.S. Trisha Velarmino, Is On Her Way

P.S. Trisha Velarmino, Is On Her Way

Learning about yourself  While learning about others through travel We all have different ways of travelling. I know the best way to appreciate a place is to fully submerge yourself in its food, culture, customs, and music, which usually means taking it slow. I wish I...
Travelling From A to Z with Backpack Me

Travelling From A to Z with Backpack Me

Backpack ME a great love story Do you like a good love story? For me, as long as it involves Jon Snow king of the north hooking up with Daenerys Targaryen the queen of dragons I’m ok with love stories. This love story, however, involves neither but it’s...
The Unbreakable Kimmie Davies Walks Aboot

The Unbreakable Kimmie Davies Walks Aboot

Kimmie and me at the Travel Massive event in Toronto Departure Lounge | Walk Aboot So why is Kimmie so unbreakable? Well, it’s because she is so damn flexible. In fact, she is a gymnast, an elite gymnast for about 90% of her life while the other 10% she was...
Kavey Eats: The Holistic Foodie

Kavey Eats: The Holistic Foodie

Departure Lounge – Kavey Eats There are a lot of food-related travel blogs out there. I mean a lot. Some better than others but when it comes to food, I admit I’m one of those types of people. You know, the type who is always taking pictures of their food...
Mapping Megan’s World

Mapping Megan’s World

Departure Lounge – Mapping Megan Today in the Departure Lounge I have a real treat for you all. I managed to secure a sit down with one of the most popular travel bloggers on the internet, Mapping Megan Jerrard. For those of us who’ve been travel blogging...

Pin It on Pinterest

UA-70430741-1