Departure Lounge

Tips, Tricks & Hacks From Fellow Travel Bloggers

“We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.”

― Robert Louis Stevenson

Tips, Tricks & Hacks From Fellow Travel Bloggers.

While waiting in the very awesome Departure Lounge at Billy Bishop Toronto Island Airport in Toronto, Canada, I found myself reading through some fantastic blog posts written by fellow travel bloggers about New York (my destination at the time). I thought to myself…

Wouldn’t it be great if I could sit down with these travel bloggers and swap travel stories while we await our flights…

Then I could share those stories, tips, tricks and travel hacks with my readers and other travel bloggers! Yes. Yes it would.

So, from solo travel, couple travel and family travel to budget travel, luxury travel and adventure travel. I sit down and talk it out with the best travel bloggers on the internet as we await our flights here in the Departure Lounge.

Mapping Megan’s World

Departure Lounge - Mapping Megan Today in the Departure Lounge I have a real treat for you all. I managed to secure a sit down with one of the most popular travel bloggers on the internet, Mapping Megan Jerrard. For those of us who've been travel blogging and/or...

The Unbreakable Kimmie Davies Walks Aboot

Kimmie and me at the Travel Massive event in Toronto Departure Lounge - Walk Aboot So why is Kimmie so unbreakable? Well, it's because she is so damn flexible. In fact, she is a gymnast, an elite gymnast for about 90% of life. The other 10% was learning to walk and...

My Epic Journey To Nepal

Photo by: Naomi What Inspired Me To Travel Across The Continent A few years ago, I got this idea, to go to Nepal. I wanted to spend some time abroad and Nepal seemed like the right background for my plans. I didn’t have the slightest notion of how to get there or how...

Are you travel blogger? Want to get featured in Departure Lounge? Contact Us.

5 + 4 =

be Rudderless | Home

rudderless

A commercial airplane landing in the early morning with the rising sun.

Translate Site

be Rudderless | Video Of The Week!

Columbia | be Outdoors

Under Armour | be Comfortable

Amazon | Luggage

Flights

Toronto Accommodations | Our Listed Airbnb

Accommodations | Booking.com

Guide Books | Lonely Planet

Join Our Mailing List

newsletter

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Instagram

  • Toronto Pride httpbitly2rC1KSF  WILL  YOU  ADD hellip
    5 days ago by Rudderless_travel Toronto Pride http://bit.ly/2rC1KSF + WILL + YOU + ADD + TO + PRIDE? We all are aware of Pride Week in Toronto right? Well, it’s been upgraded to Pride Month which basically runs for the month of June and ending with the infamous Pride Toronto parade. The purpose of the parade is to show solidarity with the people who have a certain sexual inclination towards the...
  • As You Stay  Anytime Hotel Booking httpbitly2prUREZ you everhellip
    2 months ago by Rudderless_travel As You Stay - Anytime Hotel Booking http://bit.ly/2prUREZ you ever had you flight cancelled at the last minute. You were scheduled to fly out at 10:00 pm, you arrive at the airport 2 hours prior to take off only to find out your flight has been cancelled and/or changed to 10:00 am. Or worst case scenario you were on a flight and asked to give up your…
  • 2 Days In Valletta httpbitly2qmOoNn has always been on myhellip
    2 months ago by Rudderless_travel 2 Days In Valletta http://bit.ly/2qmOoNn has always been on my to go to list ever since the first season of Game of Thrones. The silent city, Mdina was used as Kings Landing before the Lannister’s moved everything and set up shop in the walled city of Dubrovnik. I had a friend from elementary school who was from Malta but I haven’t r…
  • Kavey Eats The Holistic Foodie httpbitly2tmub7s admit Im one ofhellip
    2 weeks ago by Rudderless_travel Kavey Eats: The Holistic Foodie http://bit.ly/2tmub7s admit I’m one of those type of people. You know, the type who is always taking pictures of their food and posting it on instagram. I do tend to focus on beer-tography more but I do love food. If you're like me then you like today’s Departure Lounge guest. Kavita from the blog Kavey Eats amongst other things focuses on food in a holistic way.
  • Mapping Megans World httpbitly2pWrLL2 in the Departure Lounge I havehellip
    1 month ago by Rudderless_travel Mapping Megan's World http://bit.ly/2pWrLL2 in the Departure Lounge I have a real treat for you all. I managed to secure a sit down with one of the most popular travel bloggers on the internet, Mapping Megan Jerrard. For those of us who’ve been travel blogging and/or travel vlogging for a while, Megan is a household name. If you haven’t…

Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Find us on G+

Travel Blog Monetization Summit

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
UA-70430741-1