The Cap Guys
The Cap Guys understand that if a picture is worth 1000 words then a video would be worth significantly more. Plus having video on their site well also help their website rank higher with Google. They are always looking for some hi-res pictures to use for various campaigns and on the products themselves. They made a lot of big improvements to their online store and wanted to start attracting global clients. The challenge for the Cap Guys is finding the time and the right person to handle some of their photography, videography and editing needs. Also, with the company based here in Toronto, they want some help getting their product out to the global market?
When the co-owner of The Cap Guys older brother is a photographer, videographer and video editor with a travel blog that features local and global video episodes…they started with who they trust. But it’s not just about family. For The Cap Guys it’s about feeling confident in knowing that the person they hire not just understands but believes in The Cap Guys brand.
The relationship between Rudderless and The Cap Guys Is a beautiful on going partnership. Together we have plenty of projects coming down the pipe but here’s what we worked on lately:
- While filming our web series In My Own Backyard around Toronto. We compiled a library of hi-res pictures (street signs, architecture, landscapes) making it easy for The Cap Guys (TGC) to access and select the perfect picture to be incorporated on the brim of their newest hat “Hustle”.
416 Product Ad (2015)
- Work with TCG to produce a series of video ads for their Inspired Exclusives products.
The Doctor Bird Product Ad (2015)
“Christopher is an amazing video editor! He took still images of our hats, mixed it with live video, animation and text and brought our products to life! The videos helped to drive traffic to our website and covert to sales. Christopher will definitely be doing more of our videos in the future!”Mark Anthony Rudder
Interested In Working With Us?
If you are interested in working with us but have some questions, we invite you to fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch!
Uncharted Feature (2014) | Product Shoot in Belgrade, Serbia (2014)
Model: Suncica “Sunny” Stojanovic
- After the success of the EXIT Festival Exclusive TCG asks Sunny to model more hats and Rudderless to handle the photo/product shoot.
- TCG sponsored the Uncharted video/episode: Sunshine in Zemun (Zemun, Serbia) which not only features clips from the TCG product shoot with model/EXIT Festival host Sunny amongst the beautiful backdrop of the Serbian neighbourhood Zemun, it showcases some of the town’s history.
The Cap Guys: Uncharted Campaign
EXIT Festival (Novi Sad, Serbia) | Photo Product Shoot (Belgrade, Serbia) (2013)
- Align TCG with our web series Uncharted to create The Cap Guys: Uncharted campaign. The campaign was designed to promote TCG during our exclusive coverage of the famous EXIT Music Festival in Novi Sad, Serbia. EXIT Festival boasts an attendance of over 1000.000 + people from all across Europe and all of them matching TCG’s demographic. The episodes host Sunny, not only modelled the hats herself, she gave out hats, TCG flyers and stickers. TCG sponsored the EXIT Festival video/episode.
- After the EXIT Festival we provided TCG with additional Hi-Res product shots featuring the host of the EXIT Festival Exclusive Sunny.
Product Launch Video Campaign (2012)
Interested In Working With Us?
Using the latest travel apps, technology and gear, I take a city; see the sights, taste the food, smell the roses, hear the stories and feel the love. All in 48 hours. Then, using videography & editing, photography and writing I retell and share those stories with my readers and viewers. I'm Christopher Rudder and welcome to Rudderless Travel.
This blog uses affiliate links at no extra cost to you. We also accept sponsored posts but only if we feel the brand is a perfect fit with who we are or what we are posting. All opinions belong solely to the blog unless otherwise mentioned and never influenced by a third party ’cause that's how we fly.