Private Room in Toronto’s Entertainment District
Located in the core of Toronto’s thriving Entertainment District, your room will offer you a true lifestyle experience with a neighbourhood feel. You’ll by connected by a community that’s surrounded by culture, convenience, and entertainment.
Your beautiful room comes with high-speed internet, cable, washer and dryer in the unit and is located in the heart of downtown Toronto. Steps away from the CN Tower, Rogers Center, Air Canada Center and countless restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
If you’re thinking of using Airbnb for the first time, we have a $50.00 credit from us to use towards your first booking 🙂
For travellers, by travellers
As world travellers and travel bloggers, we’ve relied on Airbnb for the past several years. So naturally, when it came to owning and running our own Airbnb, we took all of our positive experiences and practical traveller needs and put them into this space.
Rudderless 1604 is a private room, oriented for spectacular views and designed with impeccable details.
What’s around the Toronto Airbnb:
- CN Tower, 9-10 minute walk (600m)
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, 13-14 minute walk (900m)
- Nathan Phillips square
- Old city hall
- Distillery District
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario), 10-11 minute walk (700)
- ROM (Royal Ontario Museum), 37-37 minute walk (2.6km)
- Bata Shoe Museum, 34-35 minute walk (2.4km)
- Endless Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Lounges, Patios etc..
- TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) Bell Lightbox, 2-3 minute walk (250m)
- King West
- Royal Alexandra Theatre, 3-4 minute walk (350m)
- Roy Thomson Hall, 4-5 minute walk (600m)
- Sony Centre for performing arts
- Eaton Centre, 21-22 minute walk (1.5km)
- Queen West (Fashion District)
- Kensington market
- St. Lawrence Market
Sports Venues & Concerts:
- Rogers Centre Skydome, 14-15 minute walk (1km)
- Air Canada Centre, 20-21 minute walk (1.4km)
- BMO Field, 48-49 minute walk (3.5km)
- Molson Canadian Amphitheatre, 45-46 minute walk (3.3km)
- Toronto Islands
- Trinity Bellwoods
- High Park
Getting to & from the Toronto Airbnb:
Toronto Pearson International Airport - YYZ
- Union Pearson Express (UP Express) – Express Train between Union Station and Toronto Pearson International Airport -YYZ Union to Pearson/Pearson to Union – 25 minutes, every 15 minutes. Cost $12 CAD one way.
- Taxi: Approx 22 minutes (Cost approx $70 CAD)
- Uber: Approx 22 minutes (Cost approx $40 CAD)
- Local Transit (TTC): From Terminal 3 (Arrivals Level) – Bus 192 to Kipling Station – Line 2 (Green) Subway Train Eastbound from Kipling Station to St. George Station – Line 1 (Yellow) Subway Train Southbound from St. George Station to Osgoode Station – 9-10 minute walk (600m) Approx 1 Hour and 15 minutes (Cost $3.00)
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ
- 34-35 minute walk (2.5km), approx 8 minutes by Taxi/Uber to/from Airbnb
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport Shuttle to/from Toronto Union Station & Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. (Every 15 min). Union Station, 15-16 minute walk (1km) from/to Airbnb
Toronto Union Station (Main Train Station)
- Union Station, 15-16 minute walk (1km) from/to Airbnb
IF YOU STAY FOR 7 CONSECUTIVE DAYS
IF YOU STAY FOR 31 CONSECUTIVE DAYS
1 NIGHT FREE, 2 NIGHT MINIMUM
Travel Bloggers | Free Night Requirements:
Are you a travel blogger? Are you setting up and organizing your trip to Toronto? Want 1 night free?
Here is what you’ll need to do:
- You must have an Airbnb account. (All booking is processed through Airbnb)
- You must stay a minimum of 1 night
- You must be an ACTIVE travel blogger with an official DOMAIN NAME. For example BLOGNAME.ca or BLOGNAME.com (BLOGNAME.blogspot.com or BLOGNAME.wordpress.com will NOT be accepted.
- You must write a 500-word blog post talking about Toronto and this Airbnb. In the post, you must link to www.rudderless.ca/toronto-airbnb and [airbnb URL]
- Share pictures of Toronto, Rudderless Travel and the Airbnb on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Google+, Instagram.) and follow Rudderless Travel on all Social Media accounts.
- You must contact me a few months prior to your planned arrival so I can block off your free date with the date(s) you selected via Airbnb
Cool with the rules? Then Toronto awaits your arrival!